Thursday, August 28, 2008

Camping!!!

So Im back from Indy, but ready to pack again so that we can go camping for the long weekend. I took off work tomorrow so that we can pack everything up and get there early since hubby has to work tomorrow night. Im ready to get away for a weekend. The last two to three days I feel like I have been going non-stop. I had to sit through a two-day conference, which really was not the greatest, but didnt really have to fork out any money for anything, so that was nice.

We had a nice surprise in our hotel last night. We shared the hotel with the Cincinnati Bengals, who were in town to play the Colts today. So I got to see lots of big, huge NFL football players. It was kind of cool, even though I had no idea who any of them were. Yeah, I dont keep up on my football, sorry.

So, not much else to discuss other than I havent seen my hubby since early Tuesday morning and Im ready to spend a long weekend with him. We enjoy camping, but we need to get away for a weekend just the two of us. I have been plotting a fun getaway just for me and him that I think he will absolutely love! Details soon to come! ;)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, thats great! Hope you guys have a great long weekend!

Mel said...

Is Blaze a good camper? I can't even imagine trying to get Duke to settle down in a tent! :) Hope you guys had a fabulous time! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures.

*hugs*

I Believe in Miracles said...

I hope you had a great trip!! Did you bring Blaze??

Any pictures of your adventures??

I don't think I would recognize football players either. ;o)

**HUGS**