Monday, August 18, 2008

And She Makes Her Grand Entrance

Yeah, it's official. There was no need for monitoring the rest of the day due to the fact I was in the bathroom 4 or 5 different times just to change. And this never happens to me. I am never this heavy. My best guess is that it's all those damn things I had at one point in both of my ovaries that didnt amount to diddly squat. Yeah, we arent even calling them what they were. So there. (Now I sound like a 5 year old)

So, I call the nurse in the morning to let her know there is no need for a blood test. Which of course breaks my heart. AF is here with a vengeance. I think I really pissed her off this time. She is definitely now telling me who is boss instead of the other way around like it's been for the past few weeks. Like I said, this is the worst I have ever been. The cramping is like every other time, but the bleeding, not so much.

Im scheduling an appointment with my Dr. as soon as possible. I want to know why they thought we had such a good chance, but it didnt happen. Maybe he can give me some kind of possible explanation. I know that nothing is ever 100%, but I still want to know something. The Man who knows the real explanation wont give me jack to keep in mind for next time. I am really angry now. It would be nice to just know what is expected of me.

I also want to find out from my Dr. how long we can wait so that it isnt like we would just be starting over again. Because we all know my confidence would probably be next to nil. Cant really say that I have much confidence in anything at this point anyway, but still. I need to know. We have to know what has to be done money-wise with the bills that have accumulated up to this point. Let me tell you...bills suck! Hopefully it will be alright to wait several months (probably no more than 6).

I want to say thank you for the support that everyone has shown. It really is wonderful being able to vent on here and not having anyone judge you for the things that you say/write. So thank you. I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

One thing I've learned along this journey is that God wants me to trust him more. I cannot expect to get pregnant, I can only be excited and blessed if that time comes. Lisa has encouraged me to reach out to others (i.e. volunteer, etc.) - and that's been helpful.

I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you.

**BIG HUGS**

Anonymous said...

Hey you know that you can talk to me when ever you need too. Let me know if you want to hang out anytime.

Unknown said...

Take good care of yourself. I understand how you are feeling.
Keep the faith.

Anonymous said...

You have a hug coming soon in your mailbox...

Faith said...

Boooooo hiss. I am so sorry. Hang in there.

Dee.. said...

Here from Nitty.
I'm sorry AF has arrived! must be very hard on you. Start planning for your next cycle, it will give new hope and kill the disappointment.

Just Me. said...

I'm so sorry. I haven't been a good blogger friend and am catching up with blogs. I'm so sorry sweetie. It's hard, I know whenever AF comes with a vegenance!!! There are just no words how it sucks. There were days when i cried and days when I went numb.

(((((hugs))))