Sunday, August 3, 2008

CD #10: Good news!!

Well...today was my u/s and b/w after the first 5 days of injections. Needless to say, those follies are growing like weeds!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!! Im super excited right now. I have like 4 decent size follies on my left ovary (the biggest one at about a 15, 13, 12, and a couple little ones) and then a couple good size ones on the right ovary (the biggest at about a 14 I think it was). So, this is great news!! My lining is also at about a 7 and I think they want it to be around an 8 for when they do the IUI.

I go back to the doctor Tuesday morning for another u/s and more b/w. Hopefully then the IUI's will be administered around Thursday which would put me at CD 14. They also decreased my dosage for the next two days back to 75. Im thinking they dont want too many follies growing too big because Lord knows I really dont want to end up with a litter :). Yeah, I know, how many times have we cringed when we have heard those words. I just had to! Yes I am pretty excited about this. The more follicles there are ready, the greater my chances of getting a BFP.

Im definitely going to do Reiki. I dont remember if I said that in my last post. If so, sorry, you are hearing it again! :) I mean really, it cant hurt anything. It will only make it all better. And I definitely trust Sister M with what she is doing. She is such a wonderful person/nun. Hopefully it will relieve tension/negative energy/stress. Im kind of excited about it actually. It should be really interesting.

So I have been in a great mood this cycle so far (for the most part) and Im really hoping that it can continue. Im trying not to get my hopes up too much about this cycle, but really, it's so hard. I know that it will happen no matter what I do. Which is okay for now. So I'm gonna start yodelling, praying, chanting, crossing everything, etc.

Stepbrothers was alright. Most of it was so stupid it was just hilarious. My DH definitely got a kick out of it. It was really nice to get a good laugh. Havent really had one of those for a long time. So it was nice. We have had a nice day together. Now we will go back to not seeing each other but for like 10 minutes in the mornings until this weekend. This 2nd shift stuff can be hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!

Just Me. said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Singing to BFP for you now!