Monday, August 11, 2008

CD#18: Bloated much?!

Yes, I am. Very. Bloated. Im also still a little crampy. Im not as bad as I have been the past few days, but I am definitely still bloated. One of my coworkers made the nice little comment that I better get used to it. Well, if I knew for sure that there was going to be something wonderful coming out of it, I would be okay, but since I still have no idea, I dont like it.

Okay, Im gonna ask tomorrow if there is any way that I can find out any sooner than 32 days about this cycle. Because Im usually a 28-29 day cycler and dangit, Im impatient. I mean, there could be an exception made right? Of course there can! I could use the guilt with how much pain they put me through during my 2 IUI's last week, but Im thinking they probably really arent too worried about that.

Excellent news...we are getting our new deck put in tomorrow! Whoo hoo!! Im ready for the mess to go away from where we busted up the concrete (from underneath the old one). I will definitely post pics once it's done. Even though there wont be any landscaping yet. Havent been able to afford to do any big landscaping this year with everything else that is going on and we certainly wont be able to do any around the deck probably until next summer. The most we might do is put some rock down in a small section where we took out an extra slab of concrete. I dont have any before pictures...but I think I would be too embarassed to put those on the internet. It was looking pretty bad I must say. So I will post pics in a couple of days!

As I said earlier, Doctor appointment in the a.m. Just a progesterone level check. I dont think I have to get an ultrasound. I cant really remember if they did the last cycle or not. Oh well if I have to, Im so used to being violated every time I walk into that office now it really doesnt even matter anymore.

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I totally hear you on the extended cycle. I'm normally a 29 day one, but with the clomid, I'm averaging 32. Now at least I'm much more in tune to it and can expect it - that first cycle was a killer in terms of wait.

Can't wait to see pics on the new deck!! So exciting.

I love living near the ocean and mountains. There is so much to choose from to go do. Thanks for the tip on sunkist. I'll have to find some to try; I'm sure I've had it at some point in my life... and orange soda is my fav among sodas.

**BIG HUGS**