Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quick Update...

So I had another u/s and b/w this morning. I have 4 follicles that are between 18-20 and are ready to go. I also have at least 1-2 more that could be mature by the time the IUI takes place. So, Im informed that if the doctor feels that the risk of multiples is too great, he will cancel the cycle. Okay, so I totally understand that having multiples puts a greater risk on everything, but with my track record, Im not so sure that I would end up with 5 or 6 babies. Well, at least I would hope not. So, I am awaiting my phone call from the nurse right now to let me know what Dr. B decides once he looks at both my u/s and my b/w. Let's pray that my cycle does not get cancelled. I will give another update this evening when I know something more definite and have time to write more.

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I like the new blog look!! Very nice.

I have that same opinion - one or more - I'll take whatever God gives me! (I really hope I don't eat my words or end up with 5 or 6. That'd be scary!) Anyhow -- know I'm praying for you and your follicle growth!!

**BIG HUGS**

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! They CAN'T cancel!!! They're the ones that bumped you up on the meds, what did they THINK would happen?! UGH!!! I am holding out for good news...

Bon