Sunday, August 10, 2008

Getting Nervous....

Well, my nervousness is definitely setting in. It's going to take all I have to get through these next two weeks. I am so anxious about the end of this cycle it is going to make me crazy! I am trying to be optimistic about it with both IUI's being great and the number of follies that I had, but it's really, really hard.

I have been so bloated the past few days, Im almost to the point of being miserable. However, Im going to push through it. :) Well, at least I hope that I will. Im trying really hard anyway. Not much else to say today. I go back to the Doctor Tuesday morning to get my progesterone level checked. Then I will find out when I go back to get a blood test. I will try to refrain from POAS as much as possible. However, I bought a package of three today.

By the way...my mom has jinxed me and in the process, jinxed herself. She told me the other night that if DH and I were to have more than 1 she would buy one of our cribs. I told her that I would like to get a positive test first and then we will go from there.

I couldnt resist looking at nursery furniture today at T.ar.get. Hubby was with me. He was scared someone we knew was going to see us and start asking questions. I just laughed. He was pretty impressed with the strollers and the fact that some of them have "shocks" on them which was pretty funny. We are both so ready for this to happen. We are hoping and praying that here in a couple weeks we will have something to celebrate.

We busted up concrete yesterday that was under our old deck. It's a mess now. I cant wait for the new deck to be put on this week. Hopefully they will come on Tuesday and get started. That would be awesome! Im excited that we are just a few days away from having a nice new deck that we can actually have room to relax on. It will be wonderful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'm nervous for you too.

I'm nervous about everything. My nerves are shot.

Man, we need to get outta here.

-B

Faith said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new deck! Hang in there -- 2 weeks will be up before you know it, right?! :)

I Believe in Miracles said...

Distract yourself... do something -- busy hands really help. Or at least they do for me. Wishing for a swift two weeks.

**BIG HUGS**