Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've Been Slacking

Yes, I will admit it. I have not been posting like I had been. So sorry about that. My posts probably wont be as often as they were since we are taking a little break for the time being. I dont really have a whole lot to discuss at this point because my life is not too exciting outside of TTC. Right now, hubby and I are just having lots of fun. Especially after that almost two week episode of not being able to have any fun :).

So, these next 3 or so months are going to be hard for hubby and I. We have three cousins who are getting ready to have babies. One is due in September, then October, and then in November. Im not gonna lie, Christmas is going to be really, really hard for me. As Im sure it will be for hubby also. Who knows, maybe we will be able to do this on our own. But somehow, my faith in that is not so great at this point. So...we shall see.

And why is it that after every failed cycle, everyone feels the need to ask if you have thought about adoption. Im sorry, but we are not ready for that and I dont know that we will ever be. Hubby and I discussed it the other night and he is pretty set on us not going to that point. Adoption is expensive and we are just not real sure that is the final route we want to take. Yes, it's been two years now, but I dont even want to think about that at this point. Especially when my Doctor has been so confident that I will get pregnant. I dont know...again, we shall see.

On that note, I will be out of town for the next couple of days for work. Not totally looking forward to it, but hopefully it will be alright. So, until then, hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Hope you have fun out of town - and it is not horrible. You will be missed till you get back.

Glad you're having fun getting busy!! I hate how IF dictates BD life. It sucks.

Take your time on your decisions on next steps - and remember, you can always change your mind. I have to keep telling myself that.

**HUGS**

Sarah said...

Do what is right for you and your hubby. Forget what anyone else thinks or says.

Best wishes for the months ahead.

Whitney said...

That's good that you're just going to have fun!

I can relate to you with babies around Christmas. I have 2 sister-in-laws having babies right around that time. I'm not really looking forward to it.