Monday, June 30, 2008

And we try again...

I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning. Hopefully everything will be alright and we can get this next cycle rolling. I will have to do the injections again Im sure, but maybe they will start me out on a higher dosage of the Gonal-F pen than they did last time. I was started out on 75, but they increased it to 150 after the first 5 days. That's when my follicles really took off. So, it would be nice to have a couple more mature little guys so that maybe we will have a better chance of making this one succeed. As I said earlier, we cant afford to do another IUI cycle.

I really dont want to get my hopes up again, but I know that it's going to be virtually impossible for me not to. Especially if there is more than one good size follicle. I really, really, really hope that everything works out this cycle. Im so far past ready for all of this to just be over. The emotional rollercoaster is a pain in the ass. And I've been riding for too damn long.

That's really all Ive got right now. I will update tomorrow afternoon/night if possible. Im still off work tomorrow, so that's going to be nice. I definitely should have called in today, but didnt. Oh well. Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I hope the dr went well today!! I'll be praying for you.

It's really hard for us not to get our hopes up. The whole crash and burn is hard, but in reality, I think it's hard not to hope. I know that I'm more anxious than I feel because it's affecting my sleep.

Baby dust this cycle!!!

Brittney Q. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Good Luck! I hope everything goes okay. I had to delete my comment, I didn't use the right login. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could join you on this cycle. :.(

Looks like my new cycle isn't starting until the END of july/begin of August