Monday, June 9, 2008

The Wait Begins....

Today is Cycle Day#8. And again, I go to the doctor on Wednesday (labs and an ultrasound). Im beginning to get a bit nervous. It would be really nice if my LH levels are where they are supposed to be so that I dont have to give myself an extra shot that night to lower them back down. Everything has to be timed so precisely for this procedure, as it should, considering the cost. As everyone else has said in blogs that I have perused in the past couple of days, the end result is priceless. I am so ready for that end result at this point.

I was watching Jon and Kate plus 8 tonight. I really enjoy the show. One of the episodes tonight they were going over emails. One question that was asked was "Did you go through IVF or IUI when you had the sextuplets?" Wanna know what the answer was? Oh yeah, it was IUI. So Im thinking....Oh My God! Not really in a good way though...what in the hell would I do with sextuplets??!! Holy crap!!! Haha...well, lets just get the positive pregnancy test and then we will go from there.

I am praying for only one cycle of IUI as this is putting a strain on finances. We dont feel it yet, but we will. Especially when everyone knows, when it rains, it pours. Okay, now Im being a pessimist. I will try to quit that. Positive thoughts....positive thoughts....positive thoughts :)

No comments: