Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Almost Time!!!

More b/w and yet another ultrasound this morning. We have finally reached some good news! My Follicles are growing and my lining thickened up from like 2.4 to 6.8 or something like that. Also, when the nurse called me back this afternoon she said that Dr. B said that everything was looking good. The dosage increase made a big difference apparantly! Two more nights at 150 and I go back in on Sunday morning for probably more b/w and definitely another ultrasound. The nurse and Dr. B seem pretty confident that two more doses will do the trick to get me ready for the IUI. With my bloodwork, on Wednesday there was something that was low at like an 89, but that also jumped way up to like 341 and the nurse was really excited about that. She didnt really say what it was though, Im kind of curious :).

So...the impending IUI. Definitely getting a little nervous. I was told that it will probably take place on Monday or Tuesday. It all depends on how everything is on Sunday. Hopefully I have at least one more follicle that is the appropriate size. (Anyone got any MiracleGro??) Then it will be on to the waiting game. Well, time for me to shoot up. Did I ever mention that I really feel like a pin cushion right now?? (Ive got the bruises to prove it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy IUI Eve! Are you still going in on Monday?! Exciting stuff. Don't stress, it will be fine.