Monday, June 16, 2008

CD#15

Well, it's official. I have hopefully been knocked up by the nurse. However, there is still one more day that I have to do. So, maybe with them doing the IUI twice my chances will be greater, which I do believe that is the general idea.
IUI was not the greatest feeling in the world. It was actually very uncomfortable. Especially afterward when I had a huge ass sponge shoved up my WhooHa (a bit too graphic? deal with it!! lol). Yeah, that baby got to stay in for 4 hours and I swear it was covered in plastic! And just think, I get to have that again tomorrow! Only this time, I get to go back to work afterward...I just cant contain my excitement for that...ha.
So Im going to be really, really optimistic from here on out because damnit we cant afford to do another one of these! However, if we have to, we will. So on to another day where my hubby gets to go in again and so do I. He informed me that the magazine collection just wasnt up to par for his liking :). Haha!! I love him! Until tomorrow! By the way...I feel pretty good. No cramping or any other symptoms I was told I might have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool cool. WTF is the sponge thing? I have never heard of that before. I didn't get that. Do you think it was more uncomfortable because of the endo? It's wasn't great for me either, but not really "painful" just "pinchy".

Two in a row definately means this will be a BFP.

BTW we are definately camping. I'd rather stay in your camper than Terry and Diana's. I will ask Kyle.

Whitney said...

I know what you mean about terribly painful IUIs! As my doctor was hurting me he said, "Oh, the things we do to have kids!" Maybe we're crazy.