Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Okay...really...2 flipping weeks??!!

I dont know if I am going to be able to handle it. I mean seriously...two weeks. That's like a flipping eternity!!! My job is driving me up the wall and now I have the pleasure of waiting before I have any news whatsoever of a negative or positive. Okay, let me rephrase that, the job is alright, but my immediate team leader, not so much. However, that's another day! :) haha.
So, one of my coworkers (one of the only ones who knows everything about me pretty much because we are very similar) put a totally different spin on something for me that I had posted yesterday. She came into my office this morning and said..."you know, I was thinking when I got home last night about what you said about the baby chimes." Haha...alright? So then she says, "what if it was supposed to be a sign? Especially since it happened as soon as you walked out the door of your doctor's office." Okay, I can look at it that way. Now I feel like an ass. I was only looking at the negative and not the possibility of it being a sign. Maybe it was, maybe it wasnt. Time will only tell I guess. But as I said a few posts ago (I think) I am going to stay positive. It's really hard to do since everything that has happened the past two years has all been negative. Okay, not everything, but the babymaking part has and that is what this blog is for. My hubby and I's lack of fertility as we all well know by now.
By the way...I love my sister-in-law! (I know you are reading this, lol) She is really wonderful and I dont think I have ever really told her that before. She has been so much support for me and she probably doesnt even realize it. But now she does!! :) I know that she would do anything for me and has been there since day one of our long process. I actually think she was the first to know we were trying to conceive (she was pregnant with my nephew at the time). But like I said, she has been there since day one and has had nothing but support even when everyone else was trying to give me the normal advice. And I definitely love her very much for that!!
So that's all I got tonight. It's a little over 48 hours past IUI and Im already being impatient about this wait. I really hope it goes by quickly. And again, Im trying to stay positive as best I can. Until next time...

No comments: