Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nerves are setting in...

Im beginning to get a little nervous about everything. I know that it is just labs and an ultrasound, but I want everything to be as close to normal as it possibly can be! I mean, having to give yourself shots daily isnt really something that I would call 'fun'. And I am really not looking forward to the needle for the Ovidrel shots. My hubby just may have to do those for me as I look away. Dont really have much else to say tonight. There are many things going through my mind right now, but I need to go to bed. So, I will hopefully give a good update tomorrow evening and we will be off and running for the impending IUI, which Im thinking is going to fall on this weekend. That should be correct.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sissy....havent been doing much praying myselft lately...but..for you..i will do anything..i love you sis, and i pray everything will work out and you dont have sextuplets!! or maybe you do and we could all hold one!!! lol...keep me posted, I love you!!

Anonymous said...

How did it go? I think its better to have the IUI on the weekend because there's basically nobody else coming into the clinic. You have their undivided attention. It goes by really quick. I promise.

PS we find out next Thursday (the 19th) if we are pregnant this cycle through bloodwork. Maybe they will do that for you also so you don't have to wait as long.