Sunday, June 15, 2008

D-Day....

.....will be here tomorrow. My hubby goes in at 11 in the morning and then I go in at 12:30. Then I do it all again on Tuesday. Everything looked really good this morning when I got my ultrasound and some more bloodwork. My lining is where it should be, and my little follicle that just kept growing last week, was at a 24x18 (I had a different nurse today). That is really good though! So, I had to take my two Ovidrel shots this evening to get my body ready for the happenings tomorrow! Im pretty excited, a little nervous, and probably every other emotion bottled into one.
I think Im going to take a half day at work tomorrow (it counts as a full day no matter what!). Not really sure if I will want to go back afterward :). Luckily, I have a pretty flexible job. My boss has been wonderful with everything these past couple weeks. She is very understanding!
I do believe that if I read correctly, if there has not been any 'menses' by 10 days past administration of Ovidrel, they do a test. Please let it be a positive!!!!!
Well, here's to praying that everything works out with that wonderful end result!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you!!! I can't believe you're getting 2 in a row?! An IUI on Monday AND Tuesday?!? Maybe I read that wrong. No wonder it's so expensive if so!