Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We've hit another Bump In the Road

Oh yes. It seems like everything that could go totally opposite of what we wanted is what's happening. This cycle is cancelled before it even started!!! So, I went into the doctor today to become best friends with the wand yet again, and low and behold, my good ol' buddy finds a massively huge cyst on one of my ovaries. Yeah, that baby was like a 35. No freaking wonder I got cramps out the ass right now!!! So, Bon, looks like Im joining you in the waiting game. :) We will make it through damnit!

So Im back on BCP for this cycle so that we can make sure the monster goes away for next cycle. Im telling you it looked like someone inflated a balloon in my ovary...not cool. The nurse was like, okay, rest cycle. And the tears started flowing...go figure huh? So seriously, this sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

#%$^%$@#$^$@# cysts!!!! You and I are the cyst sistas!

By the way, you have something coming your way in the mail. Keep an eye out.

I Believe in Miracles said...

BUMMER. I'm so sorry!!!
*BIG HUG*

Anonymous said...

I am so so so sorry. I know how much you want this. Well I just found out that my endo is back again. Gotta start trying to get the hubby to figure out what he wants. So frustrating. Talk to you later and have a good weekend.

Whitney said...

I know exactly how you feel! I'm so sorry you're going through it too.