Monday, July 28, 2008

CD #4

Let the emotional rollercoaster begin!! Well, Im actually hoping that it doesnt get too bad this month, but I think that it is going to be inevitable. Went in for my ultrasound today and my cyst is GONE!!!! Whoo hoo!! I have a couple really tiny ones, but they said it was nothing to be worried about.

So...tomorrow begins the wonderful nightly injections that I must endure for the next 5-10 days. In June I started out with injections of Gonal-F pen at 75 on days 5-10. This month, I get to double that dosage to 150 of Gonal-F pen, days 5-10. That is why I said that I think it is going to be inevitable that I will be on an emotional rollercoaster for the next two weeks. My hormones are going to be so out of whack and over the top I'm sure that I am going to be a handful for several people. It's probably a good thing that DH is now on 2nd shift, because that will mean less time that he will have to put up with my crazy moods. So everyone please be prepared for the usual hormonal blogging that I will probably be going through here very soon. :)

Oh and I have now given both of my arms and my left leg for this whole IUI #2 to be possible. My injections, since they upped my dosage, are now costing $200 more than in June and I had to bite my tongue when the lady from the pharmacy gave me my total. I literally think that I about crapped my pants. So if you look back at a previous post from June I think I gave the total cost for IUI #1...just add $200 and that is how much we are paying this cycle. All I have to say is...Shit the Bed!!!! And again, atleast I have one leg to stand on for the time being.

There is no way in H*LL we will be able to do another cycle. It is just not financially possible. So, Im hoping and praying and crossing everything that can be crossed that we have a good outcome for this month. Oh and I am giving up my caffeine. Well, I will have to ween myself off of it, but Im gonna do it. It will make me healthier in the long run and that is really the worst habit that I have healthwise, so that is my goal for this month. I also am going to start taking my prenatal vitamins again. So, I really have two goals for this month.

Well, Im at work, so I had better get off here and try to do some notes on clients.

4 comments:

Faith said...

Thanks for stopping by -- I'll add you to my blogroll and be sure to check in on you. GOOD LUCK!

I Believe in Miracles said...

YEAH!!! Cycle 4 here you come... That's awesome news. So glad to hear. It's amazing how much things cost and what we endure. I'm going to be praying that this one is it for you.

For prenatals -- I have started taking Flintstone vitamins. You know, the children's chewables. They have the same amount of folic acid as prenatals/folic acid pills, but taste great. I found I'm more consistent taking those that I was just an ordinary pill.

Caffine giving up is hard. I stopped drinking coffee with my diet. I think that's the thing I miss the most. Good luck!!!

Keeping fingers crossed for you. *BIG HUG*

Anonymous said...

Good Lord Allmighty! That is a lot of Sh*t!!!

CD 4 huh? I'm on CD 7 so you are right behind me. Barely.

I hope this time is the charm. For both of us. If it doesn't work then I know what to send you for Christmas. Cash for IUI #3. But I know that you won't need it because #2 is definately going to work.

Katie said...

Yay the cyst is gone! Hopefully that will get the ball rolling for even more good news. :) I'll keep you in my prayers as always.