Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blah...

I really dont have much to say, but I hadnt written anything in a couple days, so I figured I better let everyone know that I am still alive. Somewhat.... :) Well, I should be making a phone call to the Dr. sometime next week I do believe. Really hoping that my cyst is gone so we can get this show back on the road and hope we dont get derailed again.

I have yet to hear back from my "friend" about the email. I dont believe that she has probably viewed it yet. Im not really sure if she will even contact me back about it or not. We shall see. I just hope she reads the Resolve articles that i sent to her. That would be good.

Well, as I said before, Im kind of boring tonight. I havent really been thinking about this month very much, which I think is a good thing. I know that this month is a bust due to the BCP, so I am anxiously awaiting next week when I get to go back to the doctor and start it all over again. So, I will try to be more energetic about posting. But really, my life is kind of boring outside of the Infertility piece...lol. Well, until next time.....:)

2 comments:

Just Me. said...

Me too.

I'm bored.

Bored of this infertility shit.

Anonymous said...

Next week? Are you starting before your period?