Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CD #6: My heart reaches out

Not much to report today. Im feeling a lot better than I was yesterday. I dont have the constant "urge" at all. Maybe it was just all the water I have been drinking. That could very well be it, but if it happens any more, definitely calling the doctor. Please dont yell at me for not calling today... :).

Injections are going well. Same ol' same ol' as last time, just a higher dose. No pain. Im actually really good at giving myself shots now. Not really sure if that's a good thing...maybe I should have been a nurse instead of a Social Worker?? Nah! I enjoy my job most of the time. There is the occasional day when I just really do not want to be there. But I think that everyone has those days.

Today was one of those days. Wednesdays I have the pleasure of spending some of my normal lunch hour at one of our Soup Kitchens. Im supposed to be there in case anyone needs to talk to me about where to find resources, housing, etc. Today was a busy day. Not really that people came to talk to me, but busy with how many people were actually in the church. There were a LOT of kids. And it wasnt just a lot of school age kids (out for the summer), it was more like 3 and 4 year olds and under. It really breaks my heart to see this. Especially when you see generations of families come in all together. It's that dang cycle that is so hard to break for these people. Especially now when our economy just keeps getting worse. Well, before I get on my soapbox, I will change the subject.

Everything else is going well. I go in on Sunday for my u/s and b/w. Not sure if I said that in the last post or not. Checking of the follicles and then see where we go from there. Whether I have to visit them every other day or every day to get more b/w and u/s done. The way Im figuring, I think IUI's are going to fall sometime around next weekend. Either right before the weekend or during. We will have to play it by ear just like last time.

Anyone else ready for it to be this weekend already? I sure as heck am just so I can get to my u/s and make sure those follies are growing as they should. Im hoping to have at least two or three good ones this time. That way, my chances will greatly increase for a BFP! So, lets do some yodelling, chanting, praying, whatever you want to do! :) Oh....I want to say thanks to all those that read my blog and those who comment. It's great to know that I have blogging friends looking out for me! Until tomorrow....

6 comments:

Katie said...

Yodeling? I mean if you really think it will help I'll try but I think I'll keep working on the praying too. :)

I Believe in Miracles said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better...

I won't get on my soap box about the vicious cycle. It's just way too sad.

BUT I will send you lots of prayers and well wishes for your U/S on Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

I have u/s this sunday too! Woot! So I am excited for the weekend but I am also wishing it doesn't come too fast. Does that make sense?

I also think you need to take Blaze on American's Best Dog show.

Mel said...

Hey you! :) I'm super excited to hear about all of the events comming up for you this weekend. You can be sure Duke and I will send oodles of warm-fuzzy thoughts and prayers up for you and your follies!

We'll be waiting on pins and needles to hear all about it! *hugs*

Faith said...

Glad you're feeling better! Also glad you're able to focus on those around you while going through a very intense time yourself . . . that's really commendable and a great example for the rest of us. Hope everything goes well on Sunday -- we'll be checking in on you!

Just Me. said...

Yodelling the big BFP for you!!!


((((Hugs))))