Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CD #5

Okay...so today has not been a good day and I havent even started my Gonal-f injections yet. Getting ready to do that by the way. Well, lets just say that I think I am getting some kind of infection. Yes, that's right, an infection dealing with the bladder or basically a UTI. I have never had one before, but dangit, it's really flipping annoying. I am going to have to call the Dr. tomorrow and let them know what I have been "feeling" the entire day. This shouldnt mess anything up with my injections right?? Because really...that would just be shitty. But I have been so uncomfortable all day long and constantly feel the need to go to the bathroom, but when I do, not a whole heck of a lot comes out. So, I googled. My symptoms definitely fit into the category of a UTI. Possibly of the bladder. No lower back pain at the present.

So this is just great. Lets just add one more thing to the wonderful debt that we have already accumulated. So I will be calling the Dr. in the morning and letting the nurse know my symptoms and make sure this is not going to screw anything up for this cycle. I dont see why it would if I get it taken care of now. Im sure they will tell me I need to call my Family doctor (yeah, I dont have one of those) and let them know the situation. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Time for my injection.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I've got a UTI on my honeymoon! It was HORRIBLE! I felt like I was going to pee my pants every second, when I would go there were just a few drops. I hope you get it taken care of before it gets worse. It hurts SO bad when it gets worse.

Anonymous said...

I hear you can drink cranberry juice and it is supposed to help flush your system, or something?

I don't think it should mess with your cycle. Let us know how it goes!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Sorry about the potential UTI!! I'll be praying that it won't mess with your cycle. Hope it's not the result of too much BD... wink, wink ;o)
**big HUG**