Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

So I feel like crap right now. I have had some pretty decent cramps all day today. It really has not been cool. It is also like a week too early. I havent actually started yet, but I feel it coming on. My lower back has been hurting and also the cramping, so I know it's not too far away. Which, is really crazy, because I should have another whole week before AF.

I have decided that if I have to rest for another cycle due to my cyst not being gone, I am not going to take BCP again. They have totally messed up my female system like no other! It's probably the whole, BCP during May, pump my body full of extra hormones during June, then back on BCP for July thing. Im just thinking that really is not a good thing. Im no Doctor, but I do know what my body has been doing this month, and it's not cool. So, like I said, if I cant do a second cycle of IUI, then no more BCP.

Well, life has been really crazy this week. DH is on 2nd shifts now, and I really dont think that I am going to like it at all. We dont spend as much money now, but I am always home by myself and I NEVER get to see him. Unless I try to prop my eyes open for when he gets home around 11:30. Im a granny when it comes to bedtime, so Im usually pretty out by the time he gets home at night. He does get up shortly before I leave for work in the mornings, but even then we only see each other for about 10 minutes. It's really not cool. However, if we do become pregnant, it might be a good thing for him to remain on 2nd shift because he will be home at night with me and we would only have to pay a sitter for a couple hours a day each week. That would be nice. I know daycare is super expensive. Along with everything else in this country right now!!

Okay, so here are a couple pics of our camping trip over the 4th. These are just to show you how much Blaze enjoyed himself over the weekend
So this was after we took the long hike down to the river, played frisbee, then hiked all the way back. His uncle R decided he needed to get a massage for his aching paws :) Can we say spoiled?? And yes, he has to lay on a blanket otherwise he wont lay down. Again, he's only a little spoiled!!




After we played some frisbee down by the river after a nice long walk through tick-infested woods....Oh yes, those are my DH's sexy chicken legs ;)

So that is all I got for tonight. I really hope that my cramping stops. I am on vacation next week!!! Whoo hoo!!! However, it's not really going to be much of a vacation due to the fact that I have to teach colorguard all week out in the scorching sun for Band Camp. Fun, fun. But maybe my legs will actually get some sun on them and not be so blindingly white. Adios!!








4 comments:

Mel said...

Just had to stop and say that Blaze is ADORABLE. I am officially in love with him. :) Is he as attached to this "Fris" as our dog? I think Duke would play fetch 24 hours a day if we'd let him.

Hope you're feeling better soon...take care of yourself, put your feet up and enjoy the weekend!

Just Me. said...

L.O.L. I had to giggle at DH's SEXY CHICKEN LEGS.. my DH has chicken legs too!!!

Blaze is so cute!!!! I love love love dogs.

Hope you're feeling better today.

I Believe in Miracles said...

Blaze is super cute. Is he a great dane? He looks big!! Our dog weights 10 lb, so maybe my perspective is a little skewed.

Hope you feel ok on your vacation!! Cramps, AF, cycles... etc. Looks like you've had a little bit of a crazy time. I pray that your vacation will provide opportunities to rest, relax, and not think about IF as much. :o)

*Big HUG*

Anonymous said...

What did they put you on the bcp for? My doc recommended it to help w/ the endo pain, but we're also ttc, so it just seems a little odd to be wanting a baby, yet on bcp....