Friday, July 25, 2008

My Lack of Posting

For all those wondering...if you were at all. I have been on vacation all week long and haven't had time to post. Well, I've actually been really exhausted this whole week so I haven't really felt like posting. My vacation this week consisted of being out in the nice hot sun from 12-8:30pm every day teaching colorguard routine and drill sets to my high school guard Im working with. So I really have not had much of a "vacation". I didn't have to go to my grown-up job all week, so that was my vacation.

AF came late last night, so today is officially CD1 of the next cycle. I go back to the doctor Monday morning at 8am. Lets all pray that my huge balloon of a cyst has disappeared from my ovary so that we can continue on with IUI #2. Im pretty sure that I will not be happy if I have to do another rest cycle. Also, this is the last cycle that DH and I can afford to do for a while, so Im really hoping and praying that it works out. Otherwise, we will be waiting until the two cycles get paid off before starting the third and who knows when that will be. And by that time, my endo will more than likely be back to grace us with its presence.

Also, for those that were wondering....Blaze is a 141 lb. Great Dane. He is my baby. He sleeps with us every night (Im guilty of starting that) and thinks he is a lap dog. I enjoy having him around. He is definitely ready for a little brother or sister though ;). He has always been really good with my neices and nephews and I think he will be wonderful with a baby in the house. More than likely, he will end up being very protective, as he is of DH and I. So, yes, he is huge. But as I said earlier, he really does think he is a lap dog and will prove it to you in a heartbeat :). That's all I got for now. I am still extremely exhausted, as today was the last day of our band camp. I will definitely need the weekend in order to recooperate.

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Welcome back!! I'm glad to hear you had a fun "vacation" by not going to the real world job. Although it does sound exhausting! It's amazing how much the sun zaps you when you aren't used to being in it.

Love Blaze!! Thanks for the info about him. He is adorable. I have started looking at Great Dane's on petfinder some, but my husband thinks they'd be way to big for where we live. Blaze sounds like a great doggie living up to the true 'gentle giant' nickname!!

Anonymous said...

I hope it's gone. I have a feeling it will be.

Cycle sista's again! Woot!