Friday, November 21, 2008

Yay....Tagged!!

I cant link to the person who tagged me for this, but lets just say that I am glad she is in my life. She is the one that got me started blogging and it's been such a wonderful emotional outlet for me!! So thank you B :)

Answer the following questions with single word responses. Then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers:

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Home
5. Your father? Home
6. Your favorite thing? Chocolate
7. Your dream last night? Breathing
8. Your dream/goal? Mother
9. The room you’re in? Office
10. Your hobby? Guard
11. Your fear? Barren
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Mother
13. Where were you last night? Instructing
14. What you’re not? Well
15. One of your wish list items? Peaceofmind
16. Where you grew up? Cornfields :)
17. The last thing you did? Ate
18. What are you wearing? Clothes
19. Your T.V.? On
20. Your pet? Rotten
21. Your computer? Decent
22. Your mood? Okay
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? SUV
25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? Emotional
28. Love someone? Definitely
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Tonight

The People I Tag:
2. Mel
4. Zoe
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Target's my fav too!

Michelle said...

Chocolate is my FAVORITE! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments.

Sam said...

I've done a similar meme some time ago - it's good fun isn't it and so hard not to start to write a whole sentence to explain why you've written what you've written!! One word just doesn't alway work!!