Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feeling Better

So Im feeling better today. I stayed home from work again because my back is still hurting pretty badly. I figured if I was still needing my pain pills, I probably should not be going to work. But everything else is looking up. My pee is nice and orange from one of my antibiotics. It's kind of creepy. :)

Im still babysitting this weekend. I should be much better tomorrow. I really cant wait.

Im not sure what is going on with my cycle now. I had not even a half day of bleeding and havent bled since. Im thinking this infection is going to mess my system up nice and good. So I can probably kiss this cycle goodbye and just resign myself to the fact that I will be going back on BCP. Which is just wonderful. By the way...holidays are going to be just wonderful this year. Babies everywhere I turn around.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww, I'm sorry hun. That stinks!!

Rest up and get better soon.

Hugs!

Mel said...

Awwww..you poor thing! I just got caught-up and read you last two posts, and that sounds beyond miserable. I hope you're feel much better. I'm sure Blazer is being a great snuggle budy...right? :) Take care of yourself, ok? *hugs*

Faith said...

Hang in there-- hope the babysitting is fun!

Zoe said...

Oh you poor thing. The infection sounds nasty.

I hope you're feeling better and having a nice weekend :)

Just Me. said...

I'm sorry I've been behind on my reading. I hope you're feeling better. That sounds like a bugger!!!!!!!

Huge hugs.