Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Really...Really...Sick

This cold is not going away. It's only been a couple days, but it made me miss another day and a half of work. I hate being sick! I feel so worthless. I have been doped up on Nyquil since last night and feel like a walking zombie. It does help me sleep though, so that's a plus. I just really hope that I dont get my hubby sick. He, unlike me, does not get sick days at work. I can get up to 24 a year though, which is really, really nice. Before last week I think I had about 15 accumulated.

Im slowly starting to feel better. I really hope that I can go back to work tomorrow. This has definitely put a nice little damper on the sex life. :) Kidney infection last week, AF came to town on Friday, and now this nasty cold. Hoping I get better soon so we can get down to business for this cycle!

This is our last chance by the way. Before I have to go back on BCP. It would be really nice if I didnt have to do that. Well, time to go take some more meds and go back to bed. Hopefully nice and refreshed for tomorrow. That would be great!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Poor thing! It's just one thing after another, isn't it?! We need to move to warmer climates, ASAP. :)

Nothing sexier than a major cold and AF, right?! Hope you're on the mend and back to your normal self really soon! Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, having a cold is just so yuk!!xxx
ICLW

Faith said...

Ugh, hope you're feeling better.

Vanessa said...

Hope everything clears up real soon for ya! and Have fun "getting down to business" for this cycle hehe :)
Happy ICLW!

www.ourway2happilyeverafter.blogspot.com