Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Another Cycle to Add to the List

Well...I only made it to Day 26 this cycle. Which is kind of odd...Im normally a 28-30 day cycler. I dont have my normal pain in the butt cramps, but for the past week I have been peeing like freaking crazy!!! Tonight, I am about to go nuts it's so bad. I seriously think it's time to go to the Doctor for a little UTI/Bladder Infection test. The only problem...I dont really have a family doctor. I know, that's probably bad. I have just never bothered to get one. I might have to drive my happy butt to the Mec. Because whatever is wrong with me...has got to be fixed asap!

I would have POAS, but every time I potty, there isnt enough that comes out to even get a good read. Okay, maybe I should test in the morning just for the fun of it? Yeah, can you see how pessimistic I am? It's pretty bad, but I think I have resigned myself to the fact that it isnt going to happen without medical intervention. Oh wait, it hasnt even happened with that!

Hubby and I have one more cycle for me to get pregnant. That is, before I am forced to go back on BCP. I dont want to. Please dont make me have to go back on BCP!! I am begging! Everyone keeps saying it only takes one. Well, I wish that one little guy would find his way to my nice little egg, bust through, and settle in for the long haul!

I have a headache. Im going to bed. Hopefully I can refrain from peeing enough to get some sleep.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Hope you're feeling better today!

~ Katie ~ said...

I'm so sorry. Hope you're feeling better today. I had to frantically find a pcp before the RE would see me. It was crazy!