Thursday, November 6, 2008

Babies, Babies, and More Babies!!!

I survived the WIC office!!! It was actually yesterday (Wednesday) that it happened. I am pretty proud of myself at the moment too :) because when I walked in with my client, there were 3, yes I repeat 3 other newborn babies in the waiting room. No tears...I just smiled at all of them.

I think this is a huge step for me. I have been so angry and bitter for the past year (almost) and I think I am finally getting to a better place. Of course a year ago this time we didnt have any idea what was wrong with me. It really seems like it's been longer than that. Because this time last year I was getting ready to make an appointment with my RE to get everything started. Wow...now look where we are. Still waiting...

So, I have a new client. She is a brand new mother. Her baby is literally only 6 days old (born on Halloween). She is the one that I took to the WIC office yesterday. She is ADORABLE. Full head of curly black hair. The mother is so sweet and genuine. I really am going to enjoy working with her. She told me her fears of being a new mother and I tried to reassure her that a lot of new mothers probably have the same fears as she. She seemed to calm down after that. :) I found myself just being so envious of what she now has. I dont know any other way to explain it.

Hubby will have completed 60 days come this Saturday. Whoo hoo!! Im sooo proud of him. I will be completing this cycle within the next week also. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!! Im really hoping something happens soon. I do not want to go back on BCP!

By the way...just wanted to add that I am so proud of America. I really feel like we have made an excellent decision this election with Obama. I know things are going to be tough in the beginning, but I have a lot of faith that he will carry us through. Im so excited to start 2009!! :)

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I just wanted to say hi and thanks for letting me read you blog :)

As a fellow infertile, I am still very much in the bitter stage and it's so lovely to see that you can cope so well being surrounded by babies. You should bee very proud of yourself :)

Zoe

Sarah said...

You're SO strong.