Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF

Well...sort of :) The one thing I hate about Fridays is that my hubby doesnt get to spend them with me anymore. Since he started 2nd shift, he works every Friday. When he was on 3rd shift, his week started Sunday night and ended Friday morning, unless he was working the weekend. That part was really nice.

So...tonight has been pretty boring. This week has been a "not really sure what to do with myself" week. I dont have marching band ruling my life any more and winterguard doesnt start until the week of the 17th. Im grasping for things to do. I do not like idle time. I get bored way too easily! Then, when I get bored, I tend to spend money on things I dont really need, which is killing me right now because we are a little strapped this month so no extra spending! :) Im hanging in there though.

I just wanted to inform everyone that the couple (hubby's cousin and gf) that I said was pregnant a few posts ago, had a miscarriage. She was about 3 months along, but the baby was only measuring about 6 weeks. This is her second miscarriage within about 9 months. It might not be a good sign for the future.

Can I just say Im dreading Christmas? We are broke. Well, not totally broke, we can pay our bills and have some extra money, but it's gonna be hard to do much extra for Christmas this year. You know, considering Insurance doesnt cover jack on my treatments. So we have dug ourselves a nice little cozy hole where we will be paying anything extra we have for the next at least 6 months. And we have nothing to show for it.

Im still doing really well with the baby situation. Can I just live vicariously through my clients who have babies? Just not living in a shelter and receiving Food Stamps/TANF part :) Im kidding. But I did get to see the beautiful baby again today. The mother is really very sweet and truly wants to be the best mother she can. She is willing to do whatever she can to provide for herself and her baby. Those are the clients that I love to work with...and tend to favor a little bit. Shhh dont tell!! :) Until next time!!

No comments: