Thursday, October 2, 2008

Really....Really...Slacking!

Yes, I know, I havent posted since last week!! I really am sorry. Life has just been so crazy with the colorguard world that I havent had the opportunity to send out an update! Well, here it is. It really isnt much of anything, but it's something, just to let everyone know that I did not fall off the face of the earth. :)

So...not too much to report on the TTC front. I am at CD 13 at the present. I should be ovulating before too long. I havent been keeping track of my BBT at all...just having fun with hubby :). If nothing happens this cycle, then I will go back to tracking my BBT for next cycle. Im trying not to get my hopes up at all. This is just the first month that hubby hasnt had anything to drink at all, so we can hope for a good outcome, but again, not getting my hopes up too much.

The guard is doing very well! I didnt have the opportunity to take any pictures last week though. They have District this Saturday, which is one of the bigger contests to advance to Regionals...wish us luck! We are finally done with learning the flag work for our show too! Yay! :)

I was tagged for a meme...I shall do that later, I promise!

Other than that...not much else going on in my little world! Oh...please pray for one of my guard girls. We were at practice the other night and she ran to the bathroom to get sick. Her mother had to come pick her up from practice (she was not well enough to drive home) and apparantly she just got worse and was taken to the hospital. So I received a text from one of my junior girls saying that she was really worried about K. And of course, not knowing what was going on, I asked what was wrong. She proceeded to inform me that K has a cyst or something on her brain?? Please dont quote me...I dont know for sure. I hate second-hand information, but that's all I have right now. I will update as soon as I know something more. Just keep her in your prayers!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Just Me. said...

There were months when I didn't BBT at all cuz I was just so sick of it all and I just wanted to have some quality time with babes.

I am hoping for hope for you.

*hugs*