Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ive Been Tagged

Okay...so I never got to the one from last week and I just remembered it...however, I decided I will just do this one :) It's a little more personal and I like it.

The rules are to go to My Pictures on your computer and post the 4th photo in the 4th folder and explain what it is. So, here we go :)




This picture is from hubby's cousin A's wedding back in January. He was a groomsman in the wedding. Hubby's eyes look a little blurry here...there could have been some alcoholic beverages involved by this time ;). Nah! hehe. That's all I really got... just us with about a year and half of marriage behind us...and about the same for TTC. This was before I knew about my Endo.

Im tagging:

Mel at Life in a Holding Pattern, Nity at I Believe in Miracles, Sarah at Take It One Gigantic Earth-Shattering Crisis at a Time, and Faith at Mustard Seed Baby

Please dont feel like you have to do this, because there is definitely not any pressure. Just something fun and a little different!!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

This is very cute. What a great picture!!

Mel said...

This is a fun one! I'm just afraid what picture I'm going to discover! :) Without looking, I could probably guess that it somehow involves Duke. Just a guess...