Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CD 27

Anxiously awaiting Aunt Flo's arrival. Any day now Im sure she will come. It's just a matter of when and if I will be prepared. Or maybe, just maybe the whole no alcohol thing for hubby worked wonders. Not getting my hopes up.


So I spent some quality time with my mommy this evening. It was nice, we had dinner, we went to W.a.l-M.art (rrrr...I hate the place), and then to M.ich.eal'.s. And she decides that it would be nice to inform me of how many people are pregnant at her place of work right now. Yeah, there are like 6 or 7 and she does not work in a huge corporation. What the crap? What is the point of telling me this...to make me feel bad?? I dont think that was the reason...she really just doesnt know how to talk to me about my infertility and has definitely given some pretty bad advice...until the time I laid into her (it was one of those days...we all have them!). So Im not really sure what the point of this was...but it definitely doesnt help knowing that everybody and their brother are pregnant...but me. I mean really.


So as I was sitting here on the computer I decided to go and check on Blazer. This is where I found him on our bed. He has decided that he likes to roll the covers back on the bed and now apparantly rearrange the pillows for his comfort. It was too cute not to take a picture :) Monday was his birthday...and he was a big whopping 3 years old. If you look real close you can kind of see his new camoflauge collar that hubby insisted he have. Yes, he has a matching leash too. He also got some greenies. And a big huge stinky knuckle bone. He really isnt spoiled I swear ;)





4 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Blaze is HUGE!!! And so stinking adorable.

Megs said...

Haha :) yes he is...huge and adorable! We love him

Mel said...

I *heart* Blazer! Just look at that face. You'll have to wish him a Happy (belated) Birthday from Duke...woof! :)

Megs said...

He says thanks for the birthday wishes :) lol. Tell Duke hello!