Friday, October 10, 2008

2 Down, 1 more to go...

As I have mentioned previously...there will be 3 brand spankin new babies during the holidays this year. All of them, on different sides of the family. How crap-tastic will that be? Also, as I have said before, not so thrilled about two of them, but really happy for the 3rd (love you A and A).

So one of these babies was born over Labor Day weekend, the second one....born just the other day. I was just informed by my mother last night about the birth and then got my butt chewed out because I didnt ask if the baby was healthy. Hey, it was an automatic assumption that if nothing was said about complications, both mother and baby were healthy. And as previously stated...this is one of the pregnancies I was not so thrilled about. I hate to be that way, but this is a cousin who has had everything handed to her since birth (we are the same age), and has never had to work for anything in her life....hell, she just started paying for her own damn car a few months ago!! And this is baby #2...with a guy who we never even know if they are together or not. Rrrr!! It's just so damn frustrating!

I need to change topics... sorry about my lack of posting. Ive sucked something major for the past couple of weeks when it comes to posting and commenting. Life is crazy! We are getting into some heavy contests with marching band now...so it's taking up most of my time. By the way...here's a clip from this past saturday at District contest (where our score placed us in 1st place!) http://www.indianamarching.com/bands/index.php?type=Band&school=North%20Posey&city=Poseyville It was an awesome day for the kids...and us Directors :) Now on to Regionals next Saturday!

On the TTC front...hubby has made it to 30 days no alcohol! Whoo hoo! (that makes him sound like an alcoholic, I promise he is not) Im just really proud of him...he has had a lot of temptation to go out and drink with the guys from work, but has persevered! Yay! Today is CD 22 for me. We shall see how the rest of the time goes. I should know by the end of next week if Aunt Flo is coming for her monthly visit or not.

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

30 days is awesome! Glad to hear you're keeping busy. Congrats on #1. That's great!!

Mel said...

Yipeeee for husband! Nity is right, 30 days is awesome. :) Does he get a special "reward" for sticking to the plan?

There's nothing wrong with having those feelings about other pregnant bellies! My little sister is currently at 38 weeks and her pregnancy has been textbook. No shots to endure, pregnant "by accident"...she's lucky I love her so much! :)

Hang in there girl. I KNOW it's going to be your turn soon. *hugs*