Thursday, October 16, 2008

CD 28...Oh But Wait...

Damn you Aunt Flo!!!!!! Why cant you just leave me be!!! So, today is still CD 28 because I didnt start my period until around 8pm tonight, while at band practice...and oh what cramps! Why do they have to just hit me like a freight train? What is the purpose of that?

So I was told by the doctor's office that if you start later in the evening you are supposed to count the next day as CD1, what has everyone else been told? Just curious. That could be a really stupid question, but again, Im curious.

This weekend is Regionals for the state of Indiana high school marching bands. It's a big weekend. It used to be the day that the top bands in the state were chosen to move on to State Finals...until this year. They added a week to include a Semi-State contest where about 20 bands will compete for the top 10 spots for State Finals. Semi-state will mix the north and south bands together for the first time all season and we will truly have the top 10 bands in the state at State Finals in Lucas Oil Stadium. Im pretty excited...because North Posey is ranked #2 in the state right now in Class D. :) Yay!!


Im showing off my girls again :) They have made me so proud this year!

Im really excited about how our season has gone so far. It's been wonderful and the girls have been great...mostly :) We all have our moments...and yeah, we are now pretty much all on the same cycle...which never fails. It amazes me how that happens. So, I will have several bitchy high school girls to deal with this weekend. :) Whoo hoo

On that note, it's waaay past my bedtime.

3 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I've never heard about the evening rule. I got mine in the afternoon, counted that as cd 1 and went in for my baseline u/s on cd 2 - and they called me back and said everything was good. So I'm assuming I figured AF correctly?

I'm sorry about the cramps!! They are no fun. I wanted to curl up in bed for 2 days (but I didn't - just took lots of advil).

Your girls are beautiful. You shuld be proud!!

**HUGS**

I Believe in Miracles said...

For Random Reassurance Week, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your pictures and your stories about your girls. They are so inspiring.
**HUGS**

Katie said...

lol 'the girls have been great...mostly' That cracked me up. I think you know why. :)