Monday, October 27, 2008

The End to a Wonderful Weekend!

The weekend is over and it is now Monday. I was going to post last night and try to get caught up on commenting, but I was pooped!! I pretty much just crashed when we got home! Other than doing the several loads of laundry that must be done when we get home :)

So a rundown of the weekend :) It was great I must add! We had Semi-State on Saturday. My girls had the best performance they have had all season I believe! The band had some issues, but nothing major...so...the NP Marching Vikings will be performing at State Finals this Saturday in the brand new Lu.ca.s O.il Stadium!! Yay!! It's going to be an awesome day! It was a little bit windy and chilly on Saturday, but the girls pushed through and proved what they are capable of.

Camping was nice...other than I left saturday morning at 8:30 and was gone the entire day until about 10pm. So, I at least enjoyed some of the camping. We took an almost 4 mile walk on Sunday before lunch, which was kind of crazy, but the dogs were nice and worn out when we were done. Blaze slept the whole way home and then went straight to the couch and didnt move until bedtime, when he made his way to the bed :) He was exhausted. As of 7:30 this morning (when I left for work) he hadnt been out to potty since probably 4pm yesterday. So he is definitely pooped! It's fabulous the effects camping has on the dogs! :)

By the way...It was really nice to come back to lots of comments!! Thank you all so much! I will be working on getting my commenting done throughout today when I get an opportunity! Lots going on this week to prepare for State Finals! I will post some pictures of my girls reactions when I gave them their bears when I get home this evening. It was priceless!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ah...camping. You made me remember how much I miss it. Glad you had a good refreshing weekend!

(ICLW)