Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Drum Roll Please....

So I said that I would show you my project that I have been working on...so here it is :) Without further ado....







My mother and I have actually been working on these. I will be giving them to the girls on Thursday after practice. So they have their uniform, makeup, eyelashes, and airblade. Only 4 of them have the airblade because that's all that spin them, the other two will have a flag, which is still being worked on. This is the second year that I have done these. The girls loved them last year and were wanting to know if they were going to get them again this year :) so they will be surprised when they get them Thursday.

I copied the idea from my Senior year of high school. My mom and a couple other guard moms did the same thing for us that year and I thought it was really neat. I think it's a really great way to help remember the season :) Im excited!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Aww it looks great! They'll love it! The one you made last year still sits by me on my desk with the card. :D

I Believe in Miracles said...

Adorable!!!

~ Katie ~ said...

I wish someone would have thought to do that when I was involved with color guard o so long ago. That's a really great idea.

Mel said...

Too flippin' cute! What an awesome idea. Everyone loves a sweet little stuffed bear...and to have it personalized by you?! Even better. :) Yours girls must adore you.

Congrats on your win, too! Go gaurd!

tripmom827 said...

Wow! It looks great. I am so envious of anyone who is crafty, since I am so NOT crafty.

ICLW

Faith said...

How cute is that?! I just love your creativity and how your heart for these girls shines through!

Kristine said...

Adorable. Great job!

ICLW