Thursday, December 3, 2009

Words cannot express my sorrow

My heart is breaking right now for a certain person in the blogging world. She and her husband received some horrible news this week in regards to their adoption they had been looking forward to and anticipating. Words can not express how much I feel for them right now.

I would link her blog, but it is definitely not the appropriate time for that. Especially since we know each other personally and not just through blogland.

If you know who I am talking about, please keep her and her husband in your prayers as they fight through this situation. I can not even imagine what they are going through right now.

**B, I am thinking about you and K. I am so incredibly sorry. Words can not express how much my heart is breaking for you. We love you.

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

i blogged this too its heart breaking and i think she disabled her blog :(

i hope she comes back to know we are all praying for her!

Sarah said...

My heart just aches for her and her husband.

If and when you see her, please, squeeze her extra tight from me. You dont even have to tell her its from me.

I wish there was something I could say or do to make it better for her, but I know nothing will make a difference at this point.