Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Belly shots and Baby Shower!

So I said that I would post them....a long time ago it seems. When my computer crashed, I lost a few pictures, so what you see is what you get at this point :) The wonderful belly shots are here! (there's only two of them, so dont get too excited...lol)
I am only around 19 weeks in this picture. But there is definitely a nice little bump :) The next picture was taken this past Sunday at my baby shower. Sorry I dont have one by myself with a side view, so this one will have to do :)
I am of course 30 weeks and 3 days in this picture. Feeling pretty good at this point! I've gained 18 lbs so far. Not too bad of a weight gain :) It's definitely all in the belly region!
And now, here are a couple more pictures from the shower on Sunday.
If you look closely, you can tell that the "roses" are actually little socks. The washcloth suckers are between the mints and nuts and then of course, MIL had to make personalized candy bar wrappers for each place :)
As I said earlier, it was a great shower and I am so thankful for everyone who came to celebrate with us! We are truly blessed :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute baby bump!! Love your shower outfit, too!

Sarah said...

you look fantastic!