Sunday, December 27, 2009

33 weeks and counting :)

I can't believe that Christmas has been here and already passed!! It seriously just seems like yesterday we found out we were pregnant...now, we are right around the corner from getting to meet our little man!

We have had a truly blessed Christmas this year. We truly did not want/need anything really for ourselves, we had told everyone that we just wanted things for the baby. Well, of course, you know that never flies! So, our two big gifts for us this year were a video camera from FIL and MIL and Glider with Ottoman from my mom and dad. Fantastic!

I will be working on doing some deep cleaning in the house this week while I have a few days off from work. I am also going to start washing baby clothes, socks, blankets, towels/washcloths, etc.

I have started packing a bag for him, but need to start one for me now too :) I still can't believe how close we are getting! 6 1/2 weeks is going to fly by I am sure.


5 comments:

Just Believing said...

33 weeks! My the time has flown! I have been following since day 1 and goodness gracious that flew by :) Maybe not for you of course but the next 6 wks how you said will fly by :)

Chelle said...

You are in a really fun stage of your pregnancy. Maybe not physically, but mentally. The preparation for the birth is amazing and so much fun. Enjoy each and every minute you still have together in this capacity. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is coming up fast! You'll definitely get some use out of both of those gifts :). We also got my sister a video camera for Christmas (she's due in March), and I know she and her hubby practically lived in their recliner after their son was born.

Glad you had a good Christmas!

Kelli said...

You look great!! :)

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Wow...you are close! We are 26 weeks and 1 day today! Now that the holidays are almost over I want to start working on our baby girl's nursery. I'm so excited!!! You look amazing with your beautiful belly! I got excited just reading your post:D

Susan@-)---