Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Im a Busy Slacker :)

Alright, alright....Im soooo slacking again for ICLW. It's pathetic really. I WILL get caught up though. So be expecting some crazy commenting from over here in Southern Indiana :)
Obviously, my life has been crazy. I have been getting really, really stressed with guard lately for the simple fact that for the past couple of practices, I have not had 100% attendance. In fact, it hasnt happened since last Monday...and that really scares me! We have another contest this Saturday and have spent time changing a lot of things...even without some at practice, which really makes me worried. However, it will all work out. We still have two, 3 hour practices before we perform. We should be alright.

Im getting incredibly lazy at my job. That's not a good thing. Im to the point that I hate going to work almost every day. As I said a couple posts ago, I enjoy my actual job, but not my place of employment. I applied for another job this past weekend. Something that is totally different from what I am doing now. Im keeping my fingers crossed. And it would have some AWESOME benefits! I guess we will just have to see.

The other day I went to take some pictures of my hubby's truck. Man oh man....

So as you can see...some pretty extensive damage to the front end. We are still trying to work out what we can afford for him at this point. But right now, we wont have a truck payment until we make a decision on what we are going to do. Yay! Saving some money :) Until next time!!

7 comments:

Nic said...

ouch, poor truck! Good luck with trying to catch up with ICLW! I am just about keeping up but feel like I am neglecting my other bloggers who are not taking part in ICLW!

StylinMom said...

oh my those pics......Yikes...

ICLW
m :)

KandiB said...

Good luck w/ your performance this weekend. Do you mean guard as in "color guard" (with the flags?). I did dance team in hs and all those competitions were crazy!

I can relate to the whole job situation. Hope yours comes to fruition soon. ICLW

Anonymous said...

OMG... that must have been one scary accident! I am so glad that no one got hurt.

Stacie said...

What a scary accident! I am so glad your husband is okay, especially after seeing the pictures of his truck. Whoa.

Here from ICLW.

Mel said...

Whoa! El-cruncho! I'm so glad your hubby is alright after seeing front end damage like that. Very scary.

I nominated you for an award over on my blog. No pressure to participate. I just wanted you to know that you're cared-for and appreciated. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your job! Oh my, I'm glad to hear that your husband is okay.