Monday, February 9, 2009

Looking Back

Since I post pictures of my guard kids...I figure I probably should post a few pictures of myself from back in the day. These pictures are from my first year in the independent winterguard. I was a Sophomore in college at the time...
Yay for old pictures :) haha!! And one last one...I couldnt grab any action shots from 2005 (my 2nd year in independent guard), so this is one of the few that I have!

Im sure you can probably pick me out of this one :) Dont ask what we were doing though...because Lord only knows!!

I probably should have saved these for Show and Tell...but I wont be home on Saturday, so can I participate tonight???? :) hehe

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for sharing the fun pictures! I always have a mixture of emotions when I look back on HS/College photos. If only I would have known then what I know now...right?! Hope you're healing from the bumps and bruises you got in your car accident and that you'll be back in your fixed-up hoop-dee soon!