Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How long before 2010???

We have yet to find anything out, but I'm pretty sure the drunk who hit my hubby Monday night does not have any insurance. Which I'm gonna say is going to suck really bad for him later, once he gets out of jail that is. Especially since he will have to pay for hubby's truck and a house. Ouch! We also still dont know if hubby's truck is totaled or if someone will be able to fix it. Hopefully we will be finding out soon enough that way we can either get another vehicle or get the dang thing fixed. However, I'm pretty sure it is beyond repair.

I keep thinking "What if it would have been worse?" I cant get it out of my head. I am sooo glad that it wasn't and I know that my hubby is really, really lucky. I just can't shake it. I also keep thinking that there has to be a reason that we are being put through all of this at one time, but I have absolutely no idea what that reason could be.

I'm tired. I'm pretty sure we can't handle another event like this in our life. I wish He would give us a break. We would have had hubby's truck paid off this year and the extra money would have been put into a savings for IVF. We can probably kiss that goodbye now.

Well, 2009 has been a bitch so far and we aren't even two months into it. I really hope that this isnt a look into the rest of the year. If so, count me out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be thinking the same thing. The what if's will get ya every time.

VA Blondie said...

Those what ifs will sneak up on you. Try not to let it get you down.

Things cannot be so bad with a Dane in your life. (I am gonna guess that picture at the top of your blog is your dog.) We have two Dane, and they are just wonderful!

BTW, the verification word for me is frack. Just sort of seemed appropriate to mention that.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear about the accident - it sounds incredibly scary - but so happy to hear your husband is OK.

I'm also sorry that you're now dealing with this on top of everything else. Here's hoping that this is all 2009 has in store for you in terms of suckitude and that things will turn around for you soon.

Faith said...

So glad everyone's okay -- hang in there.

What IF? said...

I'm so sorry to read about the drunk driver hitting your Dh, and 2009 being off to such a sucky start already. Hang in there!

When you're ready to do IVF, check my blog, I posted financial info on how we're putting it all together with pre-tax deductions, savings, 0% credit card, etc.

CNYFertility charges $5,500 for IVF/ICSI (excl. meds), which is more affordable than anything else I've found. They have an interest-free payment option where you put $3k down, and pay off the remainder in 12 monthly installments.

I'm cycling now, triggered last night, and retrieval is Monday.
ICLW

Elana Kahn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the accident! It must be so rough. Thank G-d your hubby is ok even if the truck isn't. ICLW