Monday, November 30, 2009

Time to Get Down to Business

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know that hubby and I did :) I was able to enjoy all of the good food that comes along with it without feeling guilty too!! It was great to be able to see family that we hadn't seen in a long time also. We had a lot to be thankful for this year also.

I can't believe how fast my due date is approaching. We will soon be in the single digits for weeks away from my due date. Right now we are just about at 10 weeks left! It's crazy and I can't hardly believe it!

I feel like we have so much left to do. I still need to find daycare, a pediatrician, rearrange closets, take the childbirth class, wash clothes, etc. It's a lot to take in once I really sit down and start thinking about it. However, I will have lots of free time now that I am not trying to write a winterguard program. Maybe I could even get my mother to come and help me out with some things one evening? ;)

I am definitely getting nervous about our little man's arrival. Hubby is playing it all cool and calm and I really think that he is handling it a little better than I am right now. I just keep thinking that within the next 10 weeks there will be a new addition to our home and are we going to be prepared? I am definitely very excited, but still nervous.

The baby shower is happening on Sunday. I can't believe this one is finally for me. I will take lots of pictures! My MIL was showing me last night all of her table decorations and how she found a recipe for blue punch. She is so excited!

I am anxiously awaiting news from Bon about their new baby who should be here any time now!! So excited for them!!! :) yay!!

2 comments:

Nic said...

10 weeks, is that all?!?! Hope you get it all done in time!!
Have a great baby shower, look forward to seeing pictures
Take care

Chelle said...

I remember I was so nervous before my daughter was born. I look back on it now and laugh. Once you have that little man in your arms you will wonder how you were ever nervous. As for having everything, I had to tell myself that it was okay if I didn't because there is a store less than a mile from my house in all directions, plus Hubs was there to go get anything we needed. I found that helped soothe me. There will come a point where you just realize you're as ready as you are going to be.

I can't wait to see the baby shower pictures!