Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dr. Appt, crappy computer...

Went in today for my Post Glucola test. Had to drink the orange drink. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was just really, really sweet. So, drinking it as quickly as possible was probably the best thing to do for myself. But all in all, it wasnt too bad.

So, once I was done with that, I was to head over to my Dr. for an appointment. After I sign in, they call me up and inform me that my appointment was not for today, but for tomorrow. Excuse? She apologized and said that my Dr. was not even in today, otherwise she would have tried to get me in. So, I have to go back tomorrow for my actual Dr. appointment. The bright side? I get out of another morning of work :) lol. Hubby was not very happy though, having to wait around for an hour before I could actually get my blood drawn. Oh well.

There will be no uploading of pictures anytime soon. My computer at home has pretty much crashed. My antivirus software expired and I hadnt had the time to update it. So, guess what happened? It became infected. I mean, crazy infected. It kind of blew my mind how much crap was coming up. So, in trying to upgrade our antivirus, something else happened and our computer pretty much shut down. So, now I have to call and see about getting it fixed, since we have done everything possible to fix it ourselves! Grrr!!

Well, I will find out tomorrow sometime whether or not I might have the diabetes. I'm hoping it's all good and I won't have to worry about it. We shall see. I will let you know!

2 comments:

Mrs Woggie said...

I go away from blog land for a couple of months (well alot!) and come back to see you are pregnant! My hugest heartfelt congratulations! I'll be watching with anticipation over the coming months.

Chelle said...

Good luck with the glucose test. If you do have GD, its not so bad. But hopefully you won't need to worry about it.

Bummer about the computer! That has got to be so frustrating. It makes you wonder what people who create viruses get out of it? Hoping you get it fixed soon.

P.S. Is band over for the year? How did you guys do?