Monday, November 9, 2009

A fabulous weekend!

This weekend was the most fabulous weekend I have had in a really long time. I honestly did not have ANYTHING that I had to do!! Can we just say fantastic! :)

Saturday, I was able to sleep in for the first time since probably the beginning of August, not having to be up by 4am to be at the school to do guard girls hair. Hubby fixed french toast for breakfast. We took Blaze for a nice long walk around our neighborhood. Had a late lunch. Then, we actually were able to have a "date" night. Which, only consisted of going to the mall, out to eat, and then to Sears to price deep freezes, but still, it was fabulous! We then went home and spent the rest of the evening watching Fred Claus, which by the way, is a cute movie. My hubby is ate up with Christmas. He gets so excited way before it's even close to being here. So, his excitement starts around August or so.

Sunday, we slept in again, which was nice. And then I spent the day with my mom and my grandma. We had lunch and then we perused all the Christmas open houses at the local gift shops. I got to pick out my Vera Bradley diaper bag that I have been wanting since we first started trying :) This is the pattern that I picked out. I'm super excited! :)

So, all in all, a great weekend! And very relaxing I might add! We got our light put up in A's room and the shelves that need to go in there painted navy blue. Now, we just need shades, which will have to wait until the bedding comes after my shower on Dec. 6th. Yay!! Only 94 days left!! ish...lol

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love Vera Bradley!