Monday, November 2, 2009

After the crazy weekend...

I am so incredibly tired today! It was a crazy weekend! We went camping starting on Friday night (it poured the whole night) and then Saturday was Marching Band State Finals. We ended up finishing 5th place! The kids had an excellent show and I couldn't have asked for a better performance from the girls. I then headed back to our campsite (3 hours away) to settle in for the evening. We came home from camping on Sunday afternoon.

The one thing I do not enjoy after a weekend of camping is the laundry when we get home. I swear it is never ending. Especially since it was a wet weekend. I will probably be doing laundry until the middle of the week. Yuck!

On another note...I found out that the cousin of hubby's who is due in March will be having a girl! So no worries about having another boy in the family with the same name as our son! :)

I am beginning to feel the joys of pregnancy. I can no longer sleep comfortably through the night and all throughout the day my back (right below my shoulder blade) kills me. Especially if I sit for too long. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being pregnant, but I think I need to go and get a nice massage somewhere :) Sound like a plan?? I think so! lol

I will be posting pictures of Baby Aiden's room here soon! I now have time to actually take some pictures :) so they will be up here as soon as possible! Maybe this evening, so stay tuned!!

No comments: