Thursday, October 29, 2009

25 Weeks Today!

I can't believe how fast time is going by! Pretty soon I will be in the double digits!! :) I am so excited about this whole experience. It has been absolutely fantastic. I think I have been pretty blessed feeling as good as I have.

Baby K's room is all painted!! I can't wait until we have our shower and can get everything else set up. We still need to get blinds and a new light fixture for the room, but other than that, we are set to go! I can't wait until all the baby stuff starts rolling in! I had been holding off on buying anything, but I think I am going to start shopping the sale racks for clothes (especially for next fall and winter). Of course, the one thing that hubby has already made sure the baby has, is a Colts warmup suit. Go figure :) Who knows, we might have a Super Bowl baby! lol.

I will post pics of the nursery as soon as I can. This week has been busy with getting things ready for Marching Band State Finals. I know that Saturday is going to be an emotional day for me and my Seniors. I started instructing them when they were just little freshmen :( They have grown so much in four years!

I still can't believe how fast time has gone. Here in the next few months we will be holding our son in our arms. Wow.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I remember when we got our nursery all put together. It is crazy standing in there and realizing that in a few months there will be a little baby living in there. It is so much fun. I can't wait to see the pictures.