Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Update!! :)

I am really slacking in the posting department!! So sorry about that!! Things are moving along so fast around here and I have been so incredibly busy, it's been crazy!

I began a new job on October 1 with the same agency that I have been with since May of 2006. It has been ridiculous! It's a brand new program so therefore we have been bombarded with phone calls to get people in to determine their eligibility. It's a great program, but when people hear "free" money, they come out of the woodwork.

So, not only have I started this new job, but marching band has taken over my life outside of my normal work week. We are practicing at least 3 nights a week now and we are getting into the final weeks, which are usually the most intense since we have to cram changes in so quickly. I feel like my time is literally flying by!!

I have another Dr. appointment on Tuesday morning :) I will be getting close to 24 weeks! Which means, I will have to do a glucose test before too long. I am getting bigger, finally :) lol. I have noticed within the past week or so a difference. And...he is kicking. They are getting stronger, but you can't always feel them from the outside just yet. Every so often I can, but hubby has yet to be able to feel them. I can't wait for that day! Hopefully here before too long!

We finally started to register a couple weeks ago. We spent an hour and a half in B.ab.ies R. U.s and only got through maybe half of the store. We still have so much to register for and I have no idea when we are going to finish!! I would really like to finish soon, but with hubby on 2nds, we can't go through the week. I also would really like for us to take some classes through the hospital so that we are a little more prepared for this baby to come :) however, I have no idea when we are going to have time to do that! I really want to take the breastfeeding class, so i am thinking that will have to be done on my own. Ah!

Well, need to get back to my busy crazy job! Will update again soon!!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Sometimes life happens. When does the marching season end? I remember fondly the days of marching in the snow with an ice cold horn against my lips and hands. Burr!!

I highly recommend the breast feeding class. I didn't take one and totally regretted it. I figured it couldn't be all that hard. I was wrong!

Hang in there!

Sarah said...

So glad to hear things are going well!
Hugs!

Bethany Lenhart said...

I feel just like you...we have 10 months to prepare, but life is so busy, all of a sudden there isn't enough time!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job!!!