Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's A.........

BABY!!!!!! hehe :) You know I am going to have to keep you in suspense until closer to the end right?? Sorry it's so late that I am updating, but today has been crazy!!! Left our training in Indy around 1:30, got home about 5:30 (had to stop to eat and potty), got home home 5:45, put my stuff down and headed to the school for band practice. I probably should have just stayed home, but of course, that would have been the sensible thing to do! Well, without further ado, I now introduce to you Baby K!! Baby K was very cooperative and photogenic for the ultrasound tech :)

The tech was able to get all of the measurements that she was needing for the entire Anatomy Scan. Baby K weighs 13 oz right now with a nice strong heartbeat of 142 bpm. I found out that I gained 5 more lbs in the last 4 weeks making a total of 6 lbs. I have really popped out again the last week and a half. I know, I need to post some progress pictures. If I had some, I would...but I don't. I need to take some :)

So, as I said, Baby K was being very cooperative for the tech and she decided that she was going to take all kinds of pictures. Really wish she would have given me a few more than what she did, but oh well! Needless to say, hubby was really excited when she scanned to this...

It's a boy!!! I wish everyone could have seen hubby's face :) it was priceless. He was grinning from ear to ear! And yes, I am super happy too! I honestly just wanted to make sure the baby is healthy and he seems to be doing really well in there!! After the tech got all the measurements she was needing, he decided that he had enough and started kicking up a storm :)

I have definitely been able to feel him a lot more within the past few days. He is getting stronger by the day. He really starts to get wound up when I lay down to go to sleep (of course) and after I have a full belly. So, here is one more shot of his cute little profile! Oh yea, and I am now at the 20 week mark!!



13 comments:

Katie said...

Awww! Congrats! I'm so excited for you Meg. So far he looks like a little cutie!

Nic said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Melissa Griffin said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!!!

Chelle said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting! How sweet to have a little boy. Just don't let him play any kind of woodwind. :p Brass all the way baby!

Bethany Lenhart said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I kept coming back to check hahaha! Your miracle baby is a beautiful baby boy! So sweet! Yes...my hubby would prob have a boy first if it was his choice but honestly I see him with a baby girl in his arms...so we are just asking God for a healthy baby! So happy for you guys. Thanx for sharing..you got great pics!

Susan@-)----

Mel said...

Eeeeeeee! So exciting Meg! A cute little baby boy. HUGE CONGRATS and hugs to you. :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations!

Boys are sooooo much fun!

Kelli said...

Congrats!!! Little boys are so much fun!! :)

Bonnie said...

Congrats again!!! I wish we could do the 3D ultrasound. That's pretty cool. You got a good shot of his bits and pieces. Our baby had his legs crossed so tight we only saw a quick flash of wang. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. All the best.

Anonymous said...

So Cute!

I Believe in Miracles said...

YEAH!! Congrats. Awesome news.
~~HUGS~~