Thursday, September 10, 2009

18 week update!

I'm still not quite totally positive, but I think that it may have happened. At least most of the day yesterday (wednesday). I mean, it could be something else, but I have never felt this sensation before and as often as I have the past couple of days. Yes, that's right, I believe that I am finally feeling Baby K's little flutters!! I think I felt them a lot yesterday because I was at my desk for most of the day working on paperwork and not out and about moving around.

It's truly amazing. I have been trying to concentrate as much as I can on every little thing happening, but it's hard to distinguish at first if I really did feel the baby or if it's just something I ate for lunch. I am almost positive that I am feeling the little peanut :) Really and truly awesome.

So we only have a little over a week before we get to see Baby K again. I can't wait!!! We are both so excited!! Today marks 18 weeks, so we are almost halfway there. It's craziness.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Yipeeee! That's so exciting! It's great that you're documenting when you first feel movement. I wish I would have been more faithful about recording those firsts. It totally just feels like little gas bubbles, but believe me, it get's more intense! :)

Super big hugs and congrats on 18 weeks! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. That must be such an amazing feeling. Hope you feel more and more of that in the coming days and weeks. Take care.

Chelle said...

I found that if I laid in bed with my back proped up at night that was when I would feel my baby the best that early in my pregnancy. I'm sure you are right about it being the baby and not lunch revisited. Isn't it amazing? I loved fetal movement.