Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Finally here!!!!!

Today is the day!!!! We will "hopefully" get to find out what our little peanut will be!!! Boy or girl?? Ah, it's so exciting!! I won't be able to update my blog until Thursday evening though...I'm sorry :( I will be out of town for work starting this evening until Thursday evening. It makes me a little sad, because hubby had taken a personal day in order to celebrate, but we can't. Oh well, there will be plenty of time for celebrating the rest of the pregnancy!

Hubby picked up our crib on Saturday! Yay! We spent maybe 45 minutes yesterday afternoon putting it together :) It's beautiful! Now, we just need a mattress. Oh yea, and our chest and dresser :) It's so pretty!! I can't wait to start painting the nursery and putting things up, what little we have so far...lol.

I think that Blaze is starting to sense that things are changing in our house. Just since yesterday, while putting up the crib, he has decided that the nursery is a nice place to be. We found him a couple times later in the evening just laying on the floor (very unusual for him) in the room. Then this morning while I was getting ready for work, he decided that he would lay in there on the floor again. Yes, this is odd. One, he very rarely lays on the floor. If he is laying down it's either on the couch or our bed. Two, he very rarely goes in the spare bedroom (nursery) unless he has lost his ball or we are in there for something.

The other thing that I have noticed, he has been following me around the house like crazy. It doesn't matter where I go or what I am doing, he is right there. Not only is he following me, but he is wanting to have his head pressed against my belly if I am standing still. This has all begun within the past week or so. He is a very smart Great Dane, so I know he senses something. It is just amazing to me :)

And lastly, the marching band and my guard girls are doing so awesome!! We have been 1st place at all three contests the past two Saturdays and Best Guard at two of them! :) I am so proud of these kids! It's going to be a great season! One of my girls took a baby bump picture, so I will have to try to post it if possible sometime.

So, sorry I will be keeping everyone in suspense until Thursday...but I promise I will let you know then what we are having!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You know my head is going to explode right? Just sayin. ;)

Cant wait to hear all about your appointment.

Ps....I think its a little boy.

Chelle said...

Dogs really are smart animals. Mine figured out things were going to change as well. They adjsuted well to her once she was born, and realized they were no longer the center of our universe. They handled it quite well. Our daughter LOVES the dogs.

I can't wait to find out what you're having! I hope you enjoy your time away.

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm so excited for you sweetie!! Are you going to put any belly shots on the blog? I'm sure you look adorable. :)

God, My Savior Forever! said...

How exciting!!! We are almost 13 weeks...3 MONTHS pregnant!!! It's starting to go quicker:D We get to find out the sex of our baby first wk of Nov. on the day of our 5th wedding anniversary Lord-willing! It't too funny and real cute because I've caught my hubby watching our baby in the ultrasounds video several times and he keeps kissing my belly:D Whenever I have some discomefort, he tells the baby to be nice to mommy lol. Yep...things are also changing around here!!! Can't wait to find out what you're miracle baby is...ahhhh the waiting... :>

Hugs, Susan

Sarah said...

hey!! Its thrusday........