Thursday, September 3, 2009

A little survey! :) Thought it looked fun

For your viewing pleasure and in light of the 17 week marker, I am posting a little survey/questionnaire. I have seen this done on several other pregnancy blogs and it's really cute, so here is a little bit of info for your viewing pleasure!!



How far along? 17 weeks today!!!
Total weight gain/loss: As of my last appointment, I had only gained 1 lb. I am pretty sure that will change with the next appointment!
Maternity clothes? I am only wearing tops so far, but I probably should be wearing pants. I have a bellaband that I am currently wearing with my pants and it's working alright. I'm not sure that I really like it though. I just haven't been able to find any pants that fit me well. I don't have that much of a butt and I have long legs....so it makes it a little challenging.
Sleep: Well...with my husband and 140lb Great Dane in bed, it isn't going so well. I bought a body pillow and the one night that Blaze stayed at his Grandma and Grandpa's (we were getting our new carpet) I slept wonderfully!! I am always tossing and turning and trying to make sure I don't sleep on my back (not cool). It's a process.
Best moment this week: I think I have finally found baby furniture that I like!! Whoo hoo!! and it's not crazy expensive! :)
Movement: I am not really sure yet. I am thinking that I have felt something, but I'm not sure. And I usually only notice it in the evenings when I have settled down and when I am just laying down to go to sleep. I think I am doing too much during the day to notice anything yet :) I am getting so excited!!
Gender: We hope to be finding out at our Anatomy Scan! Which is scheduled for September 21st. Everyone keeps calling it a boy, so my guard girls and I are calling it a girl :)
Labor signs: Um, nada. Definitely too early...and lets keep it that way!
What I miss: Sunkist the best orange soda ever!!
What I am looking forward to: September 21, purchasing baby furniture, registering!
Weekly wisdom: Naps are fantastic when you actually get to take them!! :)
Milestones: I am in the 2nd trimester! Yay!! And almost to the halfway point!!

1 comment:

Bethany Lenhart said...

I have long legs too (I am 5'11). I went to gap.com and they have longs in their maternity pants! I got the pants that have the small band at the top (not the one that goes over the belly) and it fits pretty well. I do have trouble filling out the butt, but overall they are comfortable and fit pretty well. It is true to size or maybe a bit bigger.